AH! YES Water Based Vaginal Moisturizer 3.4 fl oz
AH! YES Water Based Vaginal Moisturizer is a water-based vaginal moisturizing gel that is formulated with natural and organic ingredients. AH! YES VM remains in contact with sensitive vaginal tissues for up to 3 days, which is much longer than an intimate lubricant does. For this reason, it is essential that it is formulated with natural, gentle ingredients that replenish vaginal moisture where needed.
- Perfect for regular/daily use
- Rapidly eases vaginal atrophy and dryness
- Provides soothing relief from discomfort, irritation, itching and burning
- Hydrates dry, delicate vaginal tissues
- Long-lasting rehydration – each application helps replenish vaginal moisture for up to 3 days
- Hypoallergenic and not made with hormones, parabens, glycerine, or known skin irritants
- pH balanced isotonic gel for the vagina
- No stickiness, fragrance, color, taste or residue
- Formulated to match tissue osmolality* (this is important, see below)
- Safe for use with natural rubber latex and polyisoprene condoms and toys
* Why is Osmolality important?
- AH! YES VM is pH balanced to match typical vaginal pH (pH3.7–4.5).
- The strength and concentration of the ingredients (this is called Osmolality) matches vaginal tissues.
- AH! YES VM is iso-osmotic to vaginal tissues, which means that it will release water to rehydrate tissues as needed. Unlike hypo or hyper-osmotic moisturizers, it will not pull water from or push water into the tissues, which could cause tissue damage.
How does AH! YES VM work?
AH! YES VM contains bio-adhesive natural hydrocolloids (plant gums) that gently cling to the lining of the vagina and release water where needed, revitalizing, rehydrating and lubricating the vaginal vault. AH! YES VM also helps to restore the naturally acidic pH balance of the vagina.
Ingredients: Aqua (water), Linum usitatissimum (Flax) Extract**, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice powder (Aloe vera)**, Ceratonia siliqua (Locust bean gum)**, Cyamopsis tetragonolobus (Guar gum)**, Sodium chloride, Xanthan Gum, Potassium sorbate, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol.
**Organically grown ingredients
All AH! YES products are certified organic. We researched, investigated and tested many potential ingredients during the development of our range and we believe that our resulting formulations are unrivaled in terms of purity, performance and benefits. AH! YES is truly a no compromise range.
- Body Safe:
- Paraben Free, Glycerin Free
SheVibe appreciates your willingness to write a review and help other customers make informed decisions.
Here are a few pointers to make the most of your review:
- Was the item as described?
- Was it noisy, quiet, somewhere in between?
- Was it effective for its intended use?
- Is it a product you would buy again or recommend to friends?
Please Note: SheVibe reserves the right to delete misleading or unhelpful content, content that cannot be verified, or content regarding products which were not purchased at SheVibe.
Write a Review
I have experienced vaginal dryness and discomfort, and it is not a pleasant feeling. That's why I'm so glad I found this vaginal moisturizer— it's been a game-changer. Unlike other moisturizers, it is formulated with natural, organic ingredients that hydrate and soothe the sensitive vaginal tissues, making it the perfect product for daily use. I love that it lasts up to three days, eliminating the need to keep applying it throughout the day. It's also hypoallergenic and free from harmful chemicals, which I know is essential for my intimate health. The bio-adhesive natural hydrocolloids make the gel cling to the lining of the vagina, which is a huge advantage, making it long-lasting and efficient. The only downside is that it's a bit expensive, but I think it's worth every penny since it delivers what it promises. Overall, this product is an excellent choice for anyone looking for a reliable and natural way to keep their intimate area hydrated, comfortable, and healthy!
I decided to give this a try after experiencing dryness and discomfort during intercourse. I'm glad I did because it's a great product! The moisturizer is long-lasting and hydrating. It provides soothing relief from vaginal dryness and atrophy. Plus, it works great on sensitive skin! The natural ingredients are perfect for regular use, and it is hypoallergenic. Plus, it doesn't contain hormones, parabens, glycerine, or known skin irritants. That gives me confidence using it regularly. The gel is not sticky, fragrance-free, has no color, taste, or residue. The formula is pH balanced to match vaginal pH, making it safer to use with natural rubber latex, polyisoprene condoms, and toys. It is formulated using osmolality to match vaginal tissues. I highly recommend.