Payments & Security
You must be at least 18 years of age to order from SheVibe. We will never knowingly ship an order to any persons under 18. By use of this site you confirm that you are 18 years of age or older.
SheVibe works with the industry's top payment processors to make sure your transactions are secure.
- Pay With Bolt Checkout
- Pay With Amazon Pay
- Pay With Klarna
- Pay With PayPal
- Pay With Sezzle
- Power Up Points Program
- International Payments
Checkout With Bolt
Enjoy an easier, more secure online shopping experience!
Try out these new benefits and more in our new checkout.
We're excited to offer Bolt as our new checkout partner for online payments. We are constantly looking for ways to provide world-class security for our customers. Bolt gives us the ability to offer a quick and easy checkout with bank-level security.
What is Bolt?
Bolt provides a secure environment for you to shop in by using two-factor authentication to verify your identity. Bolt will send you a one-time code via email or text to verify your identity. You do not need to create a username or password to access your account.
The first time you check out with Bolt, you'll be asked for your shipping address and your credit card information. That's it. If you want, you can choose to save your information with Bolt, at which time we'll send a verification code to your cell phone or email address.
The next time you check out, Bolt will already have all your payment and shipping information ready, letting you finish your purchase in seconds. If you ever log out of Bolt, you can log back in quickly using our verification process.
One big difference is that Bolt doesn't require a billing address for most purchases. Thanks to their strong anti-fraud protection, you can ship anywhere you want. Additionally, Bolt offers best-in-class security for your personal information, using 128-bit SSL encryption and a Level 1 PCI-DSS compliant backend.
When you shop with SheVibe, your account will contain specific information. Shopping while signed into your account helps streamline and strengthen your shopping experience by providing security, convenience, and shopping rewards.
What Is Two-Factor Authentication?
Two-factor authentication adds another security layer to the login process, reducing the chances of your account getting hacked. Just knowing and entering your email / phone number is not enough since there is a second layer which is time sensitive and must come directly to your device.
- For your security we cannot change the personal information attached to your account. To manage your secured information, please log in to your account.
- If Bolt is asking you to verify an "old" or out of use phone number, you simply need to enter that number as a form of identification. You will not be sent a code or any other verification to that number. Once logged in to your account, you can update your personal information.
- Please note that the email address attached to your account cannot be changed to a different email address.
- If you need to change your email address, you will need to create a new account.
- Please note that you will lose all your previously acquired data.
- If you made a spelling mistake in your email address when you checked out, please email us.
- If you have checked out on other sites via Bolt, you will already have an account stored for you.
- You may check out as a guest if you wish. Click Checkout As A Guest at the bottom of the page before completing your order.
- If you did not create an account when you placed your order and now wish to have an account, you can do so by visiting this link and entering the email address you used when placing your order. Any orders connected to that email address will now be visible in your order history.
Pay with Amazon Pay
Amazon Pay offers two-step verification, also known as multi-factor authentication (MFA). When you turn on two-step verification, each time you sign in to Amazon Pay with your password, Amazon will send your mobile phone a security code that you also need to enter before you can access your account. This means that if your password is compromised, no one can use your password alone to get into your account.
SheVibe provides a secure shopping environment, but to protect your Amazon Pay account be sure you've enabled two-step verification.
Pay with Klarna
Klarna employs the highest security standards to protect your data and personal information.
- All payment information is processed securely
- No details are transferred to or held by the store
- All transactions take place via secured connections following strict security protocols
- You can remove your linked bank account or card at any time
Klarna utilizes PSD2 and two-factor authentication making your online payments more secure. Learn more here.
Pay with PayPal
PayPal offers two-step verification, also known as multi-factor authentication (MFA). When you turn on two-step verification, each time you sign in to your PayPal account with your password, PayPal will send you a security code that you also need to enter before you can access your account. This means that if your password is compromised, no one can use your password alone to get into your account. Learn more here.
SheVibe provides a secure shopping environment, but to protect your PayPal account, be sure you've enabled two-step verification.
Pay with Sezzle
Sezzle identifies User Accounts by the mobile phone number linked to the User Account. They use 2-factor authentication to secure your Account. The first factor is a Personal Identification Number or PIN. This number is created by you and can be changed at any time in your Account Profile.
The second factor they use is a One Time Password ("OTP") sent via Short Message Service ("SMS") text to your mobile phone number. The OTP proves that you have possession of your mobile phone number and the device you are using with Sezzle Services. Sezzle uses device identification techniques and algorithms to remove the need for the OTP when we recognize a previously identified and approved device. Learn more here.
SheVibe provides a secure shopping environment, but to protect your Sezzle account, be sure you've enabled two-step verification.
Power Up Points Program
- Learn more and sign up for the Power Up Points Program here.
- Points are added to your account once an order has shipped, not when it is placed.
- You must be signed into your account at the time your order is placed for your order to register points.
- Points will be deducted for orders that are returned or marked as not delivered.
- If you redeem points for a coupon and change your mind, email us and we can turn the coupon back into points. This can only be done BEFORE the coupon is used in conjunction with an order.
- If you create an account after you have shopped but BEFORE your order ships, your points will be added.
International Payment Options
SheVibe has partnered with Global-E , the world's leading platform for cross border ecommerce. Their secure system allows you to shop in your country's currency and pre-pay any customs or duties for a guaranteed landed cost.
Accepted forms of payment will be displayed at checkout and will vary by your location.
An SSL Certificate (Secure Sockets Layer), also called a Digital Certificate, creates an encrypted link between a Web site and a visitor's browser. This link ensures that all data passed between the Web site and the visitor's browser remains private and secure. This in turn prevents hackers from stealing private information such as credit card numbers, names and addresses. As part of the process of issuing an SSL Certificate, the Certificate Issuing Authority authenticates the purchasing company's identity.
SheVibe utilizes GeoTrust® True BusinessID with EV (Extended Validation) - a premium business-class SSL security product, visually confirming the highest level of authentication available among SSL certificates.
Website Security Confirmed - The presence of SSL means you can rest assured that communications (e.g. credit card numbers) between your browser and this site web servers are private and secure when the SSL session is activated.
Website Identity Confirmed - SSL certificates from GeoTrust® are the ultimate online security and trust solution delivering both 256-bit encryption and the True Site™ trust mark providing third-party website identity validation.