Here at SheVibe, we understand that ordering online without seeing your items in person can be challenging. We want you to be pleased with your selection and have done our best to bring you the most detailed product pictures and descriptions. Your use of the SheVibe site implies your understanding and compliance with our procedures and policies.
Color & Measurements: Please note that exact color matches cannot be guaranteed. Very often, the color of your toy may vary from what you perceive on your screen. This can be due to a variety of factors beyond our control. An item will not be considered as "falsely advertised" if the color of your item varies a few shades from the image we have on the SheVibe site. Measurements are provided as per the manufacturer and may vary slightly from the actual object. This is the most accurate information we have at the time a product is added to the site.
All Sales Are Final: Please research and select your products carefully. Because of their intimate nature, once items leave our warehouse they are considered used and may not be returned, even if they have not been opened. This is for the safety and peace of mind of all our customers. Oversized dildos will have an additional warning regarding size on their product page. If you are unhappy with an item you have purchased, please let us know and our Customer Support department will work with you to to help you select a better fit for your next purchase.
Defective Products: If your product malfunctions or becomes defective within the first year of ownership, SheVibe will replace it for free! Some restrictions may apply. Depending on our existing agreements, your product's manufacturer may require that you obtain your replacement directly from them. We will refer you to the proper channels when applicable. This offer is for orders that have shipped within the U.S. only. International customers should seek remedy directly via the manufacturer.
International Orders: All motorized items will be opened and tested for functionality prior to shipping. Any future defects will be referred to the manufacturer for replacement. Please make sure your item is covered for warranty replacement outside of the U.S. prior to ordering.
- Replacements, Warranties & Missing Packages
- Tamper Proof Seals
- Clearance & Closeout Items
- Unauthorized Returns
- Unwanted Packages or Incorrect Address
A Word About Tamper Proof Seals
Please note that not all items will come with a manufacturer seal, we have limited control over this as every manufacturer has different practices. Please know that EVERY item we sell is brand new. If your item arrives with packaging that looks beat up or compromised, this would have happened in transit. We do not allow returns and most defective items are thrown away by the customer, they do not come back to our warehouse. IF a manufacturer requires a defective item to be returned, that item goes back to the manufacturer.
Clearance & Closeout Items
If you have purchased a clearance item, it will be noted on your packing slip. Clearance items are not covered by SheVibe's courtesy 1 year replacement policy. If you are having trouble with an item you bought on clearance, you will need to contact the manufacturer directly.
Unauthorized returns will not be credited or replaced. Unauthorized returns include:
- Returns made without RMA approval. These packages are considered a bio-hazard and will be disposed of.
- Returns made with the pretense that there is a defect, when in fact, one does not exist.
- Returns made after the return parameters have expired. This information will be provided within your return instructions.
Unwanted Packages or Incorrect Address
- Unwanted Packages: Please do not refuse your shipment. If your order has shipped and you no longer want it, DO NOT OPEN THE PACKAGE. Please email us. The returns department will follow up with further instructions. Please note that packages that have been sent as replacement for a missing package are not eligible for return under any circumstances.
- Incorrect Address: A re-stocking or re-ship fee may apply should a package be undeliverable due to incorrect delivery information provided by the customer.
Replacements, Warranties & Missing Packages
If you need to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (or you would just like to familiarize yourself with our return policies) please choose the appropriate option from the RMA Inquiry Form drop down menu below that best resembles the problem you are having.
Which Form Do I Fill Out?
- Defective Novelty Replacement: Product malfunction within one year of ownership. Restrictions may apply.
- Wrong Item / Missing Item: A paid for item is missing from your order OR an incorrect item has been shipped to you by our warehouse.
- Missing Package: We are sorry that your package was not delivered as expected. Packages are often marked as delivered and then show up in the next day or so.
- If you feel that your package is truly missing and you opted for Route Package Protection at checkout, your package may be eligible for replacement.
- If you did not purchase Route Package Protection, your package may not be eligible for replacement.
- Please click here to file a claim with Route Protection.
Once you have filled out and submitted the appropriate form, we'll have one of our representatives respond within 24 to 48 hours. If it happens to be the weekend or a holiday, someone will address your needs the following business day.
If you have questions, you can reach us toll free at (888) SHE-VIBE [(888) 743-8423] Monday thru Thursday, 10 AM - 4:30 PM EST, Friday 10 AM - 1 PM EST, or email us.
If your product malfunctions or becomes defective within the first year of ownership, SheVibe will replace it for free!*
Depending on our existing agreements, your product's manufacturer may require that you obtain your replacement directly from them. We will refer you to the proper channels when applicable.
Please be certain that there is an actual defect before filling out the form. Visit this link for troubleshooting tips and general care of your toy.
Still unsure? A SheVibe representative can help you to determine if your item has an actual defect.
What we need from you:
- Please fill out the form in its entirety.
- Please provide a specific description of the issue.
- Please upload a video via the link for mechanical defects.
- Please upload an image via the link for cosmetic defects. Upload 1 image at a time. They will not load in bulk.
This helps us to troubleshoot your issue and allows us to either get your product working or immediately facilitate a replacement. It also helps us bypass the need to have the defective item returned to us.
The fine print:
- Defectives will be replaced with the same item. No refunds. No alternate products. SheVibe will replace a defective unit one time. Any future issues with the same item will be referred to the manufacturer. Some defective items will be handled by the manufacturer exclusively.
- If your product has since been discontinued or is not available, a comparable replacement will be provided. Your product must have been purchased at SheVibe.com.
- If it is determined that a defect exists and the manufacturer requires this item to be returned, a return label will be provided to you. One label will be issued. Please make sure that you have provided a valid email address and that your spam filters do not intercept emails from SheVibe.com or UPS.
- Products must be used in the manner for which they were intended. Defects which occur from altering, overuse, misuse, excessive force, pet damage or acts of fate do not qualify.
- Items purchased on clearance are not covered by this policy and will be referred to the manufacturer for replacement.
*This offer is for orders that have shipped within the U.S. only. International customers should seek remedy directly via the manufacturer.
- DO NOT use this form to change an item or cancel an order. Please contact us here.
- DO NOT use this form if you have ordered incorrectly. Please contact us here.
- If you've received an incorrect item due to a mistake by our warehouse:
- Please attach an image of the item you received AND a picture of the part number on the package if applicable.
- Once determined to be an incorrect item, we will work as quickly as possible to get the correct item to you.
- If an item you paid for is missing from your order:
- Please first make sure that it did not ship separately.
- You must include a picture of the handwritten initials and numbers written on the inside flap at the top end of the box.
- You must include a picture of the full packing slip.
- Please retain the shipping box - we may require additional images.
- If these images are not attached below and submitted with this form, we will not be able to address your issue.
- Upload 1 image at a time, they will not load in bulk.
- You must notify us within 24 hours of confirmed delivery of missing or incorrect items.