SheVibe has partnered with Global-E, the world's leading platform for cross border ecommerce. Their secure system allows you to shop in your country's currency and pre-pay any customs or duties for a guaranteed landed cost.
Ordering & Shipping
- The total amount you pay at checkout includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. Global-E guarantees no additional charges on delivery.
Do you ship to my country?
- When you enter our site, a pop up will appear that tells you that you are now shopping in your local currency.
- If you don’t see the pop up or your country does not appear in the drop down at checkout, it is not a country that we ship directly to.
- It may still be possible for us to ship your package via a forwarding company. Please contact us for more information.
How will the customs form be filled out?
- The shipping label that SheVibe applies will display the generic
tariff code for the products inside. However, by law we must include an
itemized, detailed commercial invoice which is available to customs officials
should they inspect your package. There may be times, if your package is
inspected, that customs officials leave the detailed invoice visible on the
outside of the package. Additionally, once a package arrives in its destination
country, a detailed customs label may be placed on the outside of your package
by the carrier responsible for delivery.
Your privacy is important to us, but there is no way to 100% guarantee privacy with international shipments. We know this is inconvenient, but regrettably, SheVibe and Global-E have no control over this.
Can I select my preferred shipping carrier?
- All international packages are shipped via DHL. DHL is the most reliable in inernational shipping ensuring that your package makes it to you as quickly and safely as possible. DHL will start clearing your package through customs as soon as it is picked up. Please be sure to reply to them if they reach out to you regarding your shipment so as not to hold up the process. Due to the incredible unreliability of local couriers, we are no longer able to offer economy shipping.
Where is my package?
Please remember that processing time is in addition to transit time.
- Allow 24 to 48 hours for your order to process, excluding weekends and U.S. holidays.
- Packages may require extra time to clear customs.
- Transit times for all international packages are estimates and may arrive sooner or later than the indicated time frames.
- Please contact the carrier directly using the information provided via your shipping confirmation email and your live tracking link.
- Your package is being handled by DHL.
- Your tracking number should register within 24 to 48 hours.
- The 3 to 5 days in transit indicated at checkout apply once the package arrives in the destination country.
- Contact DHL Customer Service here.
Where do I enter my coupon code?
- Coupon codes for international orders must be entered at the View Cart stage prior to entering checkout.
How long does it take my order to process?
- Please allow 1 – 2 business days for your order to process, excluding weekends and U.S. holidays. Some orders may take longer to process.
- Processing time is in addition to transit time.
How long will it take my package to reach me?
- Most packages have a transit time of 2-9 business days. Please note that this does not include SheVibe's processing time or time spent clearing customs.
Why is my payment being declined?
- Your payment processes through the Global-E system; SheVibe will not have access to payment information. SheVibe is happy to submit an inquiry on your behalf to Global-E. Please note that a response may take a few days.
- Please ensure that you have entered all requested information correctly.
- Please call your bank to clear up any lingering issues.
- Try an alternate payment method.
What forms of payment are accepted?
- This depends on your location. The accepted forms of payment will be displayed at checkout.
Does Global-E offer a "pay over time" option?
- Klarna is supported in some countries. If available, this option will be displayed at checkout.
Products & Shopping:
Where do I enter my coupon code?
- Coupon codes for international orders must be entered at the View Cart stage before entering international checkout.
I need help deciding what to buy.
- Please contact us prior to placing your order and our Product Specialists can help! Or fill out this form and our Product Specialists will send you a list of suggestions based on your specifications.
- We have a comprehensive library of Educational Guides and Videos.
- We are happy to answer any questions prior to you placing your order and we have lots of tools to help you with your selection:
Certain products may be disallowed from shipping to your country. This can be for a variety of reasons including incompatibility with electrical systems or restrictions enacted by your country. We are not able to make exceptions to these exclusions.
If you have restricted items in your cart, you will be notified upon entering International Checkout, and you will be given the opportunity to edit your shopping cart.
Please note that SheVibe will not be held responsible for items purchased that are not permitted in any given country. It is the customer's responsibility to make sure that the items they have ordered can be safely shipped to and are permitted.
If you have any questions prior to ordering, please email us.
What if my item malfunctions after I've used it?
- All motorized items will be opened and tested for functionality prior to shipping. Any future defects will be directed to the manufacturer for replacement.
- Please note that the 1 Year Hassle Free Guarantee only applies to U.S. orders at this time.
Will a warranty cover my item?
- Please make sure your item is covered for warranty replacement outside of the U.S. prior to ordering. Our Customer Care Department is happy to assist you with this prior to your order being placed.