SheVibe.com is a premier, sex positive pleasure boutique offering an impressive selection of sex toys ranging from perennial favorites to rarer, artfully presented pieces.
The creative seed for SheVibe was sown in 2005 when 4 friends, a writer, an artist, a coder and a graphic designer, came together and shared a vision of sexual and social empowerment, combining eroticism, fun and artistic expression. SheVibe sets itself apart by consistently creating fresh content and original artwork, providing a completely unparalleled experience to the consumer.
Each web page is enhanced with expressions of political or sexual satire, lust, awkwardness and fun. Through art, we hope to connect to our customers and share this human experience in a way that is a little more meaningful than just an online transaction.
- Founded: 2005
- Facebook: 5,000+
- Twitter: 21.9k+
- Instagram: 13,600+
- Unique Visitors: 264k+ Monthly
- Page Views: 2.3 Million+ Monthly
- Named one of AVN's Top 50 Adult Retailers
- AVN Awards Best Online Retailer Nominee
- XBiz Best Online Retailer Nominee
- StorErotica Best Online Retailer Nominee
- Alt Porn Awards Winner For Best Sex Toy of 2019 - The Realm
WHAT WE CAN PROVIDE
- Sign up for the SheVibe Press List!
- Advance notice of product launches along with in-depth, unique product information
- Product samples for review
- Industry expert perspectives from diverse points of view
- Access to insider consumer trends
- Interesting and original content
Thank you so much for your interest in joining us! The best compliment we receive is that someone wants to be part of the SheVibe crew. Currently, we are fully staffed, however, we are happy to take a look at your resume and keep it on file for future reference. Please email your resume here.
SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY PROGRAM AND PAID PARTNERSHIPSClick here for more information
Thank you so much for your interest in partnering with SheVibe. Our mission is to remove the stigma surrounding sex and replace shame with fun and meaningful connection. We believe that our success should be shared, and we are happy to donate to sex-positive and social justice programs such as:
- Woodhull Sexual Freedom
- Sex Down South
- Sex Workers Action Program
- Widener University's Human Sexuality Education
- Student Organization (HSEDSO) Summit
- Williams College Feminist Collective/Berkshire Doula Project
- Women's Law Coalition, Women of Color Collective
- If/When/How: Lawyering for Reproductive Justice (Cornell Law School)
- NAMI, On-Campus Tulane Sexual Health Festival
- Planned Parenthood
- The Trevor Project
- Red Cross Hurricane Relief
- The Center for Sexual Pleasure and Health
- Masakhane Center
- Twanna Hines show, We’re All Going to Fucking Die! appearing at the Capital Fringe Festival
We are unable to process requests for personal product donations or individual sponsorships.
We are happy to consider donating a swag box filled with safe sex supplies to your sex-positive event.
If you would like to request a swag donation for your event, please fill out the SheVibe Sponsorship Request Form and we'll get back to you as soon as possible. Please note that we receive hundreds of requests and although we would love to honor every single one, we simply are not able to. We will thoroughly evaluate your request and participate if we can.