AH! YES CLEANSE Gentle Unscented Intimate Wash 5.1 fl oz
AH! YES CLEANSE is a luxurious, unscented intimate wash, sensitively formulated to respect the intimate environment with a richly foaming cleansing lather.
- Gentle foam wash that soothes and cleanses the intimate area
- Certified organic and formulated to be pure, natural and hypoallergenic
- Made with organic calendula and aloe vera
- Perfectly balanced to match vaginal pH*
- Economic, long lasting foam pump – more than 200 applications per bottle
- Helps to banish odor-causing bacteria without irritation
- Gentle enough for daily use – can also be used as a body wash
Ingredients: Aqua, Lauryl betaine, Decyl glucoside, Calendula officinalis extract*, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice powder (Aloe vera)*, Citric acid, Potassium sorbate, Sodium benzoate.
**Organically grown ingredients
*Traditional soaps and shower gels can disrupt the vaginal pH balance, causing dryness and irritation to the delicate vulval area. AH! YES CLEANSE has been carefully balanced to protect and support the intimate environment/pH of the intimate area.
- Body Safe:
- Paraben Free, Glycerin Free
SheVibe appreciates your willingness to write a review and help other customers make informed decisions.
Here are a few pointers to make the most of your review:
- Was the item as described?
- Was it noisy, quiet, somewhere in between?
- Was it effective for its intended use?
- Is it a product you would buy again or recommend to friends?
Please Note: SheVibe reserves the right to delete misleading or unhelpful content, content that cannot be verified, or content regarding products which were not purchased at SheVibe.
Write a Review
After years (well actually decades) of just using plain ol' bar soap and water to clean my adult toys, I recently discovered that foaming cleansers like this actually do a better job. It's easier to get the foam into tiny nooks and crannies and easier to rinse it off cleanly, too. But the first brand I tried had some harsh disinfectant ingredients, and left my hands feeling dry and vaguely sore afterward...not good. So I decided to try this one because I'm a big fan of this brand's lubricant line. I'm so glad I did! I put it through its paces today doing a massive wash of every toy I own, and it performed beautifully, getting silicone, steel, and even one very old and beloved Nob Essence wood dildo squeaky clean. It especially shone on my glass toys, leaving them shining and streak free. And my hands did not require lotion afterward! It truly is scent free too, which is a blessing. I haven't tried it as an intimate wash, and originally wasn't planning to, but based on how good my hands feel tonight I'll certainly give it a try. Just an all around really good buy.