Zumio I Body-Safe Rechargeable Clitoral Stimulator
Exploration with Rotation, Not Vibration - Zumio I excites your pleasure zone like nothing else.
Unlock new sensations with Zumio I, using elliptical rotation – not vibration to deliver precise stimulation exactly where you want it. Zumio I's spoon-shaped tip spreads stimulating energy across a larger area, creating a more diffuse range of sensations while its elliptical pattern, 8 speeds, and pressure sensitivity put you in complete control of your pleasure.
- A Unique Experience - Zumio rotates in circular motions and its unique pressure touch sensitivity puts you in control.
- No Vibration - Zumio does not vibrate - the result, no numbing or lingering 'buzzing' sensation.
- Whisper Quiet - Zumio's motor is whisper quiet, body safe, and includes a 2-year warranty.
- Women Inspired - Zumio products were invented and designed by women who wanted a better experience.
- Pressure Sensitive - Zumio's mechanical design adjusts the intensity based on how much pressure you apply with the tip.
- Goes Everywhere - Waterproof for bath and showers. Travel Cap for your purse and a 'Stay-Off' lock out for airplanes.
View a Zumio Model Comparison Chart
A Zumio for Every Body - Self-pleasure is natural and self-exploratory. Our ability to adapt to the speed and pressure of our own motions is natural and instinctive.
This is what makes Zumio so special. The precision SpiroTop rotation mimics the movement of a finger.
Zumio's pressure sensitivity adjusts the depth and speed of excitation enabling you to follow your own pleasure instincts, without needing to adjust a single control.
Two-Year Warranty: Enjoy Zumio with confidence knowing it’s backed by a comprehensive two-year warranty.
All warranty claims are handled directly through manufacturer.
- Charging Method: Inductive Coil
- USB Input Power 5VDC, 450mA
- Battery Charge Time: 16 hours from low battery to full charge. Battery is charged while inside the appliance.
- Usage time from a full charge: Up to 4 hours at low speed.
- Waterproof: Yes, to IP67 - submerge up to 3 feet (1 meter)
- Dimensions: Length 6.9", Diameter 1.2"
- ABS Plastic, Body-Safe Silicone
- Body Safe:
- Phthalate-free - Non-porous
- Care & Cleaning:
- Your Zumio device should be cleaned after each use with water and mild antibacterial soap and non-abrasive cloth.
- Warranty Information:
- 2 Year Warranty - MyZumio.com
- Power Source:
- USB Rechargeable
- Volume - Buzz:
- 1 out of 4
- Strength - Intensity:
- 4 out of 4
- Length 6.9", Diameter 1.2"
SheVibe appreciates your willingness to write a review and help other customers make informed decisions.
Here are a few pointers to make the most of your review:
- Was the item as described?
- Was it noisy, quiet, somewhere in between?
- Was it effective for its intended use?
- Is it a product you would buy again or recommend to friends?
Please Note: SheVibe reserves the right to delete misleading or unhelpful content, content that cannot be verified, or content regarding products which were not purchased at SheVibe.
Write a Review
Ohhhh, baby! Yeah!
I love rubbing my clit in circles; it feels fantastic. I've also wanted more speed or pressure, but couldn't manage it myself. Wands and bullets are great but sometimes leave me numb. plus reliant on my own motions (I haven't tried a tapping vibe yet.) Anyway, Zumio I absolutely delivers! Nothing but steady speeds of rotation with an easy on-off, plus up and down buttons. My clit will throb but it's definitely not numb after using this. I love the wider spoon shape and the blue color. If they make a similar version with a silicone tip; I'll buy it as soon as I can. (Zumio S has a silicone tip but a more pinpoint shape.) I strongly recommend a drop or two of water-based lube to ease friction. Zumio I should be amazing in combination with another toy to clench around but I haven't tried that yet. I also haven't tried it in the bath but I want to. It'd be great for forced orgasm-play (and should be fun when used on the frenulum of a penis!) Zumio I is fairly small, easy to maneuver, and comes with a top to protect the rotating end. My only complaints are the 16-hour initial charge time and that it can take a moment to determine which button is which by touch. The pronounced curve and unusual shape of the handle can be awkward if you're trying to keep your fingers near the buttons for a quick reprieve in-between orgasms (luckily it's silicone so a better grip than the plastic.) It can also be hard to tell how you have it aimed/tilted, in case you want to replicate the sensation. These are all minor issues though. Highly recommended!