Ultimate Douche Hygienic Cleaning System by CalExotics - Blue
The Ultimate Douche Hygienic Cleaning System is a reusable douche system with transparent bottle and 2 interchangeable nozzles. Disassembles for easy cleaning.
- Reusable douche system with transparent bottle and
- 2 interchangeable nozzles
- Disassembles for easy cleaning
- Holds up to 5.41 fl. oz./160 mL
- Phthalate Free, Waterproof
- Material: Polyethylene
- Measurements: 3.25" x .25" / 8.25 cm x .75 cm (slim nozzle), 3.5" x .5" / 9 cm x 1.25 cm (standard nozzle)
- Body Safe:
- Phthalate-free - Non-porous
- Care & Cleaning:
- Clean with soap and water using a lint-free cloth. Optionally, use gentle antibacterial soap or toy cleaner.
- Warranty Information:
- 3.25" x .25" / 8.25 cm x .75 cm (slim nozzle), 3.5" x .5" / 9 cm x 1.25 cm (standard nozzle)
SheVibe appreciates your willingness to write a review and help other customers make informed decisions.
Here are a few pointers to make the most of your review:
- Was the item as described?
- Was it noisy, quiet, somewhere in between?
- Was it effective for its intended use?
- Is it a product you would buy again or recommend to friends?
Please Note:SheVibe reserves the right to delete misleading or unhelpful content, content that cannot be verified, or content regarding products which were not purchased at SheVibe.
Write a Review
This product does what it advertises and gets the job done well enough. I had to use a decent amount of lube for it to not be uncomfortable but it wasn't unbearable. My main gripe is that it doesn't have a one way valve so some undesirable contents can get into the bottle. I have remember to pull it out right after I squeeze the water in to try to minimize contamination. But for such a cheap price, this product works about as well as expected and I can get cleaned out pretty thoroughly.
Well, you get what you pay for. The plastic had bits hanging off that would need to be sanded off. I did my best to do so, but even then, it still felt like shoving sandpaper up my ass. Even with lube, it hurt. Also drew a little bit of blood. So, it got the job done, but I regret. I regret so much. My ass regrets. It wasn't expensive, though, and it got the job done. Just beware that the plastic that goes up your ass can be prickly and needs to be sanded down, and even then, one should beware.