Packer Gear Black Brief Packing Harness By CalExotics - Extra Small/Small
The Packer Gear™ Black Brief Packing Harness features a discreet 2-panel design to accommodate dual penetration. A reinforced O-ring stretches to accommodate most packers, dongs or probes.
The material is soft, stretchy and comfortable with a comfortable soft lining. An internal strap secures your packer in place (packer not included). Washable, 95% Cotton, 5% Spandex. This item is not eligible for return. Dildo not included.
- 28 - 31 Inch Waist
- Discreet 2-panel design to accommodate dual penetration
- Reinforced O-ring stretches to accommodate most packers, dongs or probes
- Stretchy and comfortable with soft lining
- Internal strap to secure your packer in place (packer not included)
- Internal pockets to add a favorite stimulator (not included)
- 95% Cotton, 5% Spandex
Guest Blogger - The Lorax Of Sex
"The future is now, and it is glorious. A future that involves comfortable, dysphoria-friendly, full-featured, washable, packing-friendly, underpants style strap-on harnesses for under $30. Yes, you read that right. The same price as a month of Crash Pad gets you an awesome pair of undies that you can pack AND fuck with. I love the future.
The Packer Gear Harnesses are everything I wanted out of the rodeoH and didn't get. They're an awesome alternative to SpareParts Tomboi and in some cases, actually better. Yes- Packer Gear is made by CalEx. I'm as surprised as you are. I still don't like CalEx as a company but of the “big four” major sex utensil companies they're far from the worst. I give them some modicum of credit for recognising at least part of the transgender community by starting to make packing products which are surprisingly good and affordable."
- 95% Cotton, 5% Spandex
- Care & Cleaning:
- Machine Washable
- XS / S: 28 - 32 inch waist
- Warranty Information:
SheVibe appreciates your willingness to write a review and help other customers make informed decisions.
Here are a few pointers to make the most of your review:
- Was the item as described?
- Was it noisy, quiet, somewhere in between?
- Was it effective for its intended use?
- Is it a product you would buy again or recommend to friends?
Please Note:SheVibe reserves the right to delete misleading or unhelpful content, content that cannot be verified, or content regarding products which were not purchased at SheVibe.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!Write a Review