Ohnut WIDE Intimate Wearable Vibrating Penetration Buffer - Aloe
DESIGNED WITH AN FDA APPROVED BODY-SAFE MATERIAL, OHNUT'S SOFT AND STRETCHY FEEL IS COZY FOR ALL.
The Ohnut WIDE Intimate Wearable Vibrating Penetration Buffer features all the squish and stretch of a regular Ohnut Ring with a powerful (but quiet) little motor. With its hands-free design and easy integration with Ohnut buffer rings, you can worry less and focus on what matters most!
Use the vibrating ring with or without Ohnut Buffer Rings (additional Buffer Rings sold separately)! Explore 7 different patterns and intensities - good vibes are just a press of a button away!
- Ring is made of a phthalate, latex, and BPA-free body-safe polymer
- 7 different patterns and intensities
- Vibrating ring motor is lithium battery-powered
- Use time: 80 minutes lowest speed; 50 minutes highest speed
- Charging: 90 minutes; magnetic charging connection
Classic is for those who wear "standard" condoms. Wider is for those who wear "large" condoms or prefer a looser fit.
When in doubt about sizing, order the Wider Ohnut. It's unlikely to be too wide for effective use.
NOTE: Dildo not included. Additional buffer rings sold separately.
How Does The Ohnut System Work?
Ohnut is an intimate wearable that can help you manage and even eliminate pain during sex by allowing you to easily customize how deep penetration goes.
Worn externally at the base of a penetrating partner (e.g. on their shaft or on a toy), Ohnut compresses down to act as a soft buffer during sex.
Ohnut is designed to feel just like skin. It's so comfortable (like a gentle hug) you and your partner will barely notice it’s there. BPA, phthalate, and latex free your Ohnut is made from FDA approved body-safe material.
Ohnut can be hand washed with mild soap and water.
How Does The Ohnut System Help?
The Ohnut can help you manage and even eliminate pain during sex by allowing you to easily customize how deep penetration goes. And once it’s on, you can forget about it and enjoy being in the moment with your partner.
Painful sex (or dyspareunia) can happen for a whole range of reasons, including:
- Pelvic floor dysfunction
- Interstitial cystitis
- Pelvic inflammation
- Pelvic floor muscle spasm (vaginismus)
- Menopause (genitourinary syndrome of menopause, or gsm)
- Cancer treatments (including chemotherapy and radiation therapy)
- Chronic pain (vulvodynia)
- Post-surgical vaginal swelling
- Postpartum pain / sex post baby
- Mullerian agenesis
- Skin-safe polymer blend. It's a thermo-set material that is BPA, phthalate, and latex free.
- Care & Cleaning:
- Wash with a toy cleaner or soap & warm water rinse. Compatible with water-based and silicone-based Lubricants.
- Power Source:
- USB Rechargeable
- Volume - Buzz:
- 2 out of 4
- Strength - Intensity:
- 3 out of 4
SheVibe appreciates your willingness to write a review and help other customers make informed decisions.
Here are a few pointers to make the most of your review:
- Was the item as described?
- Was it noisy, quiet, somewhere in between?
- Was it effective for its intended use?
- Is it a product you would buy again or recommend to friends?
Please Note: SheVibe reserves the right to delete misleading or unhelpful content, content that cannot be verified, or content regarding products which were not purchased at SheVibe.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!Write a Review