Liberator Wedge/Ramp Combo - Purple
Bid flat bed mattress monotony adieu with the Liberator Wedge/Ramp Combo. A set of dedicated luxury shapes for the bedroom; both pieces nest together to form an angled pedestal upon which to perform extraordinary lovemaking. Greater stamina, longer sessions, and incredibly intense orgasms enhance your sex and play scenarios. More effective than ordinary pillows, this combo is the perfect complement to more foreplay, hotter positions, and unlimited creativity. Explore the many angles and diversity for oral sex, doggy style and new, erotically-charged missionary positions.
- Material: Microfiber
- Dimensions: Short - 32" x 24" x 10", Regular - 34" x 24" x 12"
- Fabric Details: Microfiber - original microfiber cover - 100% nylon
- Cover: Machine-washable microfiber
- Liner: Polyester
- Foam: Fully supportive polyurethane
- Packaging: Discreet packaging - shipped in plain, unmarked brown box
The Liberator Wedge/Ramp Combo is our best-selling sexual positioning pillow. The product of combining two expertly-crafted shapes means more angles and pleasure can be had. Used together the Wedge/Ramp Combo offers the most positions of the Liberator line, but don’t forget to try the Wedge and Ramp apart for more variety.
- Two intimate positioning pillows by Liberator
- Great for more and better sex positions
- Allows for better access during lovemaking, and for oral and anal sex
- Perfect for those looking to spice up their love life, or with health concerns like bad backs
- 10 inch size (short) is recommended for users under 5'9 or 29 inch inseam
- 12 inch size (regular) is recommended for users taller than 5'9 or 29 inch inseam
- High-density foam for firm, supportive cushioning, lush microfiber cover and moisture-proof inner nylon liner
- Made in USA
- Removable, machine-washable cover, available in variety of colors.
- Liberator products are made to order & require additional processing time.
- Liberator products cannot ship via expedited methods.
- Liberator products ship within the contiguous U.S. only.
- Short - 32" x 24" x 10", Regular - 34" x 24" x 12"
- Fabric Details:
- Microfiber - original microfiber cover - 100% nylon
- Machine-washable microfiber
- Fully supportive polyurethane
- Discreet packaging - shipped in plain, unmarked brown box.
SheVibe appreciates your willingness to write a review and help other customers make informed decisions.
Here are a few pointers to make the most of your review:
- Was the item as described?
- Was it noisy, quiet, somewhere in between?
- Was it effective for its intended use?
- Is it a product you would buy again or recommend to friends?
Please Note: SheVibe reserves the right to delete misleading or unhelpful content, content that cannot be verified, or content regarding products which were not purchased at SheVibe.
Write a Review
Texture and material construction: Liberator's high-density foam is soft and welcoming. It feels very firm at first, but it has a little give and gets more comfortable in moments. It is able to support me easily without collapsing or compressing, and I am well over 200 lbs., as is my husband. The cover is a fuzzy microfiber that is soft but not very lush. It's best feature, aside from its washability, is that the pieces stick to each other very well. It has also gotten softer with each washing. The cover says it is dryable on low heats, but I have only tumble-dried it with no heat. There is a second, internal cover that also zips off, but I have never had to do anything with that one. | Review Details: This is a set of two triangular pillows, one a very modest size, great for angling hips and making slight height adjustments, and one quite large, for more serious positioning. To be honest, we probably wouldn't have purchased this set if it weren't for a back injury. Not only did it solve that problem, allowing us to sleep and have sex during the recovery time, it has been great for reading in bed and general lounging. The wedge gets the most use, since it is smaller and easier to use spontaneously. The ramp takes more planning, and is sometimes hard to climb on to if it is on our bed, which isn't very low to begin with. It's usually worth it, but it is a lot more work, and it is big enough that it has to be stashed elsewhere, so it just doesn't come out as much. If we had more privacy and cold leave it out and more available, I'm sure I'd be saying something completely different. But that sucker is big.