Liberator Flip Ramp - Velvish Espresso
Liberator Flip-Ramp can accommodate all sorts of interesting bottoms. As a rocking "boom-box" it turns the simplest insertions into an electrified climax as it accentuates the motion of every thrust.
As form follows function and inspired explorations unfold, the Flip-Ramp becomes an inclined ramp that offers good head without the sore neck. Follow with impromptu doggy and a myriad of other favorite positions, as this foam support encourages amazing sex and play.
Offered in Velvish, the Flip-Ramp is disguised as a contemporary stylish ottoman that will surely become the best seat in the house. Velvish covers zip-off for easy machine washing.
- Intimate positioning pillow by Liberator
- Great for more and better sex positions
- Allows for better access during lovemaking and for doggy-style and oral sex
- Perfect for those looking to spice up their love life, or with health concerns like bad backs
- Doubles as a discreet, fashionable side table or ottoman
- High-density foam for firm, supportive cushioning, lush microfiber cover and moisture-proof inner nylon liner
- Made in USA
- Removable, machine-washable cover, available in variety of colors
The Liberator Flip Ramp provides variety as a sexual positioning pillow while open and discretion as an ottoman when closed. Open, it's an inclined ramp for a multitude of sexual positions, including oral. Closed, it functions both as a rocking pedestal for your partner and also as a seat or ottoman. Versatility has never been so tantalizing.
- Material: Velvish
- Dimensions: Folded: 19" x 19" x 15" Flat: 37" x 19" x 12"
- Fabric Details: Plush faux velvet cover (in décor colors) - 100% polyester
- Cover: Machine-washable microfiber
- Liner: Polyester
- Foam: Fully supportive polyurethane
- Packaging: Discreet packaging - shipped in a plain, unmarked brown box
- Liberator products are made to order & require additional processing time.
- Liberator products cannot ship via expedited methods.
- Liberator products ship within the contiguous U.S. only.
- Folded: 19" x 19" x 15" - Flat: 37" x 19" x 12"
- Fabric Details:
- Velvish - plush faux velvet cover (in décor colors) – 100% polyester
- Machine-washable Velvish
- Fully supportive polyurethane
- Discreet packaging - shipped in plain, unmarked brown box.
SheVibe appreciates your willingness to write a review and help other customers make informed decisions.
Here are a few pointers to make the most of your review:
- Was the item as described?
- Was it noisy, quiet, somewhere in between?
- Was it effective for its intended use?
- Is it a product you would buy again or recommend to friends?
Please Note: SheVibe reserves the right to delete misleading or unhelpful content, content that cannot be verified, or content regarding products which were not purchased at SheVibe.
Write a Review
Texture and material construction: Liberator makes great quality stuff. The outer cover is a soft velvet. Under this velvet cover is a silk and waterproof cover and under that is the dense foam. Both covers are machine washable and should protect your foam from ever absorbing anything. Review Details: Out of all the Liberator pieces to pick up, we picked out the Flip Ramp because the idea of having a large piece of sex furniture that flipped up for storage was the most appealing to us. When I first laid on the Flip Ramp, I wasn't expecting this hard and dense foam. I expected something like memory foam. Not at all. This foam hardly makes a dent unless I push all my weight down onto one spot with my foot. My partner suffers from multiple spinal injuries, which make it so that Doggy Style is the most comfortable position . However, he often pushes me down into the bed and I can't hold position well, so we thought that a position pillow like the Flip Ramp would help. The height is 11" high at the tallest point of the ramp. The height for us was too much. My partner had a hard time even inserting because I was at a bad angle. Kneeling over the pillow was no picnic for me either. The firm foam combined with him pushing down on me was so uncomfortable even without him pushing on me. Since Doggy Style didn't work for us, I laid up the ramp, while he got in between my legs to give me oral. He didn't like the bottom edge of the ramp pressing against his chest. For us, the Flip Ramp was no position pillow aid. Instead it ends up in our living room for us to use while we play Xbox. Probably the best use we've found for it.