- ABS Plastic, Silicone, Metal
- Body Safe:
- Phthalate-free - Non-porous
- Care & Cleaning:
- Clean with a wet cloth and mild soap. Optionally, use gentle antibacterial toy cleaner. Do not submerge and do not run under water. Do not use around running water at all. We recommend water-based lubricants.
- Warranty Information:
- 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Power Source:
- Volume - Buzz:
- 3 out of 4
- Strength - Intensity:
- 4 out of 4
- 13" long, 2.25" wide
SheVibe appreciates your willingness to write a review and help other customers make informed decisions.
Here are a few pointers to make the most of your review:
- Was the item as described?
- Was it noisy, quiet, somewhere in between?
- Was it effective for its intended use?
- Is it a product you would buy again or recommend to friends?
Please Note:SheVibe reserves the right to delete misleading or unhelpful content, content that cannot be verified, or content regarding products which were not purchased at SheVibe.
Write a Review
I really don't know how to say this nicely but... I've had electric toothbrushes that pack more of a punch. This toy has about half the power of a Hitachi at its lowest setting and is almost entirely surface buzz. a lot of noise and not much else. I was really really hoping for something better than my Lelo, since as amazing as that product is, the battery sucks and you're kept corded after 6 months. or it breaks all together. but this thing sucked so bad I used it for a week, went back to my old Lelo wand (which was better with its inconsistent power) and ordered another one as soon as a sale went on. I contacted Le-wand's customer service and they never got back to me either. $150 right down the toilet. I would not recommend getting this and that's coming from a person that never leave such harsh reviews!