Fun Factory Bootie Medium Silicone Anal Plug - Black
Fun Factory BOOTIE MEDIUM - THIS ONE IS JUST RIGHT.
Check Out That Bootie - Maybe you love the petite original BOOTIE SMALL plug and you're ready to size up, or maybe you're looking for the not-too-big-or-too-small butt plug of your dreams. Either way, meet the BOOTIE MEDIUM.
- A medium-sized plug with maximum comfort
- Curved for prostate play
- The next size up from the original BOOTIE SMALL
- Flexible base for comfort & extended wear
- Prep for anal sex or enjoy on its own!
- Non-porous and easy to clean
- Tapered tip for easy insertion
- Base fits perfectly between your cheeks
- An ideal intermediate butt toy
- Size: 3.7" insertable. Width at the base is 0.7" widening to 1.4"
- Designed and handcrafted in Germany
- Body-safe materials - Love yourself
The bestselling BOOTIE Plug has introduced many, many people to the fun of anal play. Now, Fun Factory is offering the same acclaimed shape in a larger size, for folks who want to up their anal ante, or anyone who just wants something a little bigger than the petite original BOOTIE SMALL.
Slip this intermediate plug in before getting down with your partner or settling in for some self-love for a little extra feeling of fullness and some serious prostate fun. If you're someone with a G-Spot, the BOOTIE MEDIUM can even be worn during intercourse, to angle your partner or favorite dildo up into your G-Spot.
Either way, this plug's flexible silicone base will sit reliably between your cheeks and move with your body, for ultimate comfort.
- Body Safe:
- Phthalate-free - Non-porous
- Care & Cleaning:
- Carefully clean the toy before first use and after each use with warm water and a mild soap. Toy cleaner is also acceptable. We recommend water-based lubricants.
- Warranty Information:
- 3.7" insertable. Width at the base is 0.7" widening to 1.4".
- Approximate Length - Insertable:
- 3.75 inches
- Approximate Width - Widest Point:
- 1.5 inches
- Size Reference:
SheVibe appreciates your willingness to write a review and help other customers make informed decisions.
Here are a few pointers to make the most of your review:
- Was the item as described?
- Was it noisy, quiet, somewhere in between?
- Was it effective for its intended use?
- Is it a product you would buy again or recommend to friends?
Please Note: SheVibe reserves the right to delete misleading or unhelpful content, content that cannot be verified, or content regarding products which were not purchased at SheVibe.
Write a Review
oh we're going to have a long and passionate love affair
First, as a male I can not speak on how it would be for another gender to use, but I have some thoughts down below. Its incredibly comfortable. I wasn't so sure about it at first when I felt how soft the plug is, but as soon as I put this in, I was like "oh we're going to have a long and passionate love affair" It has a lovely feeling of being there, sitting here on my sofa writing this review. I think you could wear this all day and enjoy it. Something I have never thought was actually possible. I've only used hard butt plugs, glass or steel. I suspect I have been missing out, I don't miss some type of vibrator, I think its prefect, and fits well with my body. Sizing, I suspect most butt curious mates are going to want to skip over the smallest size. While I don't own that size, the medium to me is on the smaller size for a butt plug. I'll be buying the large size to try that one out too. Design, I think the only that really stands out to me, is the bases two long fingers for holding it in place. This design is great for a male, but the anatomy of a female may put one of those base fingers in an uncomfortable spot, somewhere at the base of a vagina or potentially even in it. Which I suspect might not be pleasurable. I mentioned this to my wife and she agreed, and mentioned she wouldn't be able to be DP'd while using this plug.