Bend Over Beginner Harness Kit By Tantus - Purple
The Tantus Bend Over Beginner Kit includes two smooth silicone dildos so you can pace your exploration with comfort and safety.
- The small dildo measures .9" wide and 4.5" long
- The large dildo measures 1.25" wide and 5.5" long
- Two straps
- Plastic buckles
- Adjustable ring for varying toy sizes
- Velveteen backing behind the toy base
- Backing measures 6.5 inches across
- Fully tightened hip size: 24 inches
- Largest hip size: 60 inches
- Leg straps tighten down to 0 inches and adjust up to 26.5 inches in circumference
The kit features a black velvet harness which is comfortable, adjustable (fits up to 60" hips), and machine washable. It also comes with an O-ring that can be changed for play with larger dildos as well as a pocket built in that fits a mini vibe (included). The pocket holds the vibrator in place and allows access to the controls throughout your strap-on experience.
Each Tantus product is meticulously manufactured by hand in the U.S.A. with pride and precision. Our craftsmen use the finest materials available creating the world's best sexual health products on the market. Tantus is a 100% green manufacturer and all of our sexual products are healthy for the body - they are always completely non-toxic and phthalate free.
GOOD - Tantus values the sexual health of customers over profit. Tantus celebrates sexuality and encourages consenting adults to explore their erotic side
CLEAN - The superior quality of the silicone makes Tantus toys hypoallergenic, non-toxic, phthalates free, odorless, bleachable, boilable and dishwasher safe.
FUN - Tantus toys are designed to be anatomically appropriate for human bodies to encourage the best sex ever!
- Dildos are Silicone. Soft machine-washable fabric comprises the harness.
- Body Safe:
- Phthalate-free - Non-porous
- Care & Cleaning:
- Hypoallergenic, hygienic, and durable, silicone can be cleaned with soap and water. Toys without electrical components can be cleaned by boiling for 3 minutes or on the top rack of your dishwasher - no detergent. Do not use with silicone lubricants.
- Warranty Information:
- Power Source:
- Powered By:
- 3 x AG13 (included)
- Small dildo measures .9" wide and 4.5" long, large dildo measures 1.25" wide and 5.5" long. Backing measures 6.5 inches across, fully tightened hip size: 24 inches, largest hip size: 60 inches
- Approximate Length - Insertable:
- 5.5 inches
- Approximate Width - Widest Point:
- 1.25 inches
- Size Reference:
SheVibe appreciates your willingness to write a review and help other customers make informed decisions.
Here are a few pointers to make the most of your review:
- Was the item as described?
- Was it noisy, quiet, somewhere in between?
- Was it effective for its intended use?
- Is it a product you would buy again or recommend to friends?
Please Note:SheVibe reserves the right to delete misleading or unhelpful content, content that cannot be verified, or content regarding products which were not purchased at SheVibe.
Write a Review
Texture and material construction: This set comes with Tantus' Silk Small and Silk Medium dildos. They are made of a very nice, medium-firm, glossy, pearlescent silicone, for which Tantus is known and loved by many. Being real, high-quality silicone, naturally they are also nonporous and sterilizable. The harness is made of woven straps, which are fairly smooth and non-scratchy, and a soft, velvety padded piece that fits behind the base of the dildo. The straps snap around a rubbery o-ring, and overall the harness is a pretty standard adjustable two-strap type. Review Details: The Silk dildos are ideal for those who are very sensitive and/or dislike bumpy, ridged, or otherwise-textured toys, whether vaginally or anally. They have a smoothly rounded tip and a gentle g-spot/p-spot curve, and they're flexible enough for comfort without being floppy. They're also beautiful, especially if, like me, you aren't a big fan of realistic penis-shaped dildos. The harness in this set would probably work just fine for anal sex. I can't recommend it for vaginal penetration, however, without the addition of an accessory. This set, with the Silk Medium, was the one we used the first time I ever had (vaginal) strap-on sex. The dildo felt great, and of course it was all very hot. The woman wearing it found it pretty comfy and supportive, as adjustable-strap harnesses go. The only drawback was that the o-ring and its straps and snaps were uncomfortable when they pressed against my labia. But it got worse - the third or so time we used the set, one of my inner labia got stuck between the o-ring and the shaft of the dildo! This was hilarious, true, but also very painful. Years later, I've discovered a product that solves the problem of o-ring and straps meeting sensitive labia. The SpareParts O-Stabilizer Ring is marketed as a way to make the base of your dildo bigger beneath an o-ring, but when placed OVER the o-ring, it also works perfectly to protect the receiver from pinchy things. (Now if only something like that was made in sterilizable silicone). To summarize, this is a great way to get two Silk dildos and a good basic harness for less than they'd cost separately. And if you add on the O-Stabilizer Ring, it's even better.