Icicles No. 47 Glass Butt Plug
Elegant, upscale, and hand-crafted with amazing attention to detail, this luxurious line of glass massagers will leave you breathless. Each hand-blown Icicle glass plug is sleek, unique, and made to play hard.
Perfect for anal play, this luxurious glass plug features a tapered tip to ease insertion while the graduated bulbs offer thrilling stimulation. The narrow neck allows your muscles to wrap around and hold it in, and the ergonomic design of the base ensures it wont slip too far inside while still fitting comfortably between your cheeks.
The hypoallergenic Icicles No. 47 Glass Butt Plug is non-porous and body safe, and when cared for properly, is designed to last a lifetime. Run the plug under warm water to heat things up. Chill it under cold water for a cool sensation.
Since glass is nonporous, cleanup is a snap. Use mild soap or toy cleaner and warm water, or put it in the dishwasher for a worry-free wash after the fun.
- Insertable Length: 3.75 in. (9.5 cm)
- Item Width: 1.25 in. (3.5 cm)
- Body Safe:
- Phthalate-free - Non-porous
- Care & Cleaning:
- Clean with soap and water. Optionally, use gentle antibacterial soap or toy cleaner. Compatible with all lubricants.
- Warranty Information:
- Insertable Length: 3.75 in. (9.5 cm), Width: 1.25 in. (3.5 cm)
- Approximate Length - Insertable:
- 3.75 inches
- Approximate Width - Widest Point:
- 1.25 inches
- Size Reference:
SheVibe appreciates your willingness to write a review and help other customers make informed decisions.
Here are a few pointers to make the most of your review:
- Was the item as described?
- Was it noisy, quiet, somewhere in between?
- Was it effective for its intended use?
- Is it a product you would buy again or recommend to friends?
Please Note:SheVibe reserves the right to delete misleading or unhelpful content, content that cannot be verified, or content regarding products which were not purchased at SheVibe.
Write a Review
While the plug is as described, is smooth and well made, there were a couple of design flaws that I could not overcome. First, the base the plug sits on is slightly too wide to be able to keep it in and move around comfortably. My second issue with this plug is that there is not enough differentiation between the neck and the bulb right above it, which means that it has a tendency to pop out too easily. I would not purchase this plug again, and in fact am retiring it from my toy box.