TROJAN Supra BARESKIN Non-Latex Lubricated Condoms 3 Pack
TROJAN™ Supra™ BARESKIN™ Lubricated Condoms are America’s thinnest, non-latex* condoms – recommended for latex sensitive people. Highly recommended for those with latex allergies. Made of microsheer polyurethane, these condoms are compatible with both water-based and silicone-based lubricants. Trojan has made these condoms ultra thin and oh, so comfortable!
TROJAN™ Supra™ BARESKIN™ Lubricated Condoms are designed to transmit natural body heat. They are super-thin, yet strong and made from clear, odor free, medical grade polyurethane.
- America’s thinnest non-latex* condom
- Non-latex medical-grade, polyurethane
- Premium contraception & STI protection
- Special reservoir end for extra safety.
- Each condom is electronically tested to help ensure reliability
*Not made with natural rubber latex
SheVibe appreciates your willingness to write a review and help other customers make informed decisions.
Here are a few pointers to make the most of your review:
- Was the item as described?
- Was it noisy, quiet, somewhere in between?
- Was it effective for its intended use?
- Is it a product you would buy again or recommend to friends?
Please Note: SheVibe reserves the right to delete misleading or unhelpful content, content that cannot be verified, or content regarding products which were not purchased at SheVibe.
Write a Review
Thin - no smell
Other latex free condoms have a smell to them; these are tight and thin, it also have zero smell. Will be buying these exclusively moving forward. Wish I discovered them sooner.
Inferior synthetic latex option
I have tried a lot of the non-latex options out there. This isn't as bad as polyurethane, which is basically like a plastic baggie, but they're not as good as the Lifestyle Skyn. These have a weird feeling and aren't as stretchy. The Lifestyles transmit heat better, too.