Temptasia Beginner's Clitoral Pumping System By Blush Novelties
Just beginning to experiment with pumping or already familiar? The Temptasia Beginner's Clitoral Pumping System is just the accessory for you. Use it to increase sensation to your clitoris and nipples thereby enhancing pleasure. Place the cylinder over your designed erogenous zone. Squeeze the ball pump to create suction. Featuring an air release valve for easy removal. The cylinder can be detached leaving your clitoris or nipple suctioned to the cylinder. Buy 2 or more to suction nipples and clitoris. Enjoy the enhanced pleasure and the unique sensations of clit pumping and the thrill of nipple pumping.
- Increase Sensation To Your Clitoris And Nipples Enhancing Pleasure
- When Pumped You Can Detach Cylinder Leaving Your Clitoris Or Nipples Suctioned To The Cylinder! Or Practice The Art Of Pumping To Simulate Oral Sex
- Convenient Ball Pump With Air Release Valve
- Professional Grade - Detachable Silicone Hose And Acrylic Cylinder
- Dimensions: 12" Total Length. 3" Cylinder Length x .6" Internal Diameter.
- Silicone Hose, Acrylic Cup, ABS Plastic Release
- Body Safe:
- Phthalate-free - Non-porous
- Care & Cleaning:
- Wash with soap and warm water.
- Warranty Information:
SheVibe appreciates your willingness to write a review and help other customers make informed decisions.
Here are a few pointers to make the most of your review:
- Was the item as described?
- Was it noisy, quiet, somewhere in between?
- Was it effective for its intended use?
- Is it a product you would buy again or recommend to friends?
Please Note: SheVibe reserves the right to delete misleading or unhelpful content, content that cannot be verified, or content regarding products which were not purchased at SheVibe.
Write a Review
Well crafted but smaller than expected
This is suitable for if you're curious about pumping and just want to give a test run to see if you like it without putting too much money into it. Everything works really well, the connector on the cylinder releases the tube easy enough, pressure release button on the squeeze bulb works as it should, squeeze bulb itself is very firm and a bit difficult to squeeze, but I don't mind, I could use the hand workout. The cylinder however is VERY small. The diameter of the inside is about 3/4s of an inch, and the cylinder is about 2 inches deep. I have very small anatomy but could easily go further than 2 inches. Also there are ridges on the inside of the cylinder (visible in the product's photos) that hurt if you get that far, so it makes the last half inch really uncomfortable. I don't understand the purpose of the ridges, they're just annoying. If you know you're into pumping, get something better. If you're looking for something inexpensive just to try it, this will do.