Lock On Adapter With Suction Cup By Blush - Black
The Lock On Adapter With Suction Cup expands your play options! Insert it into any Lock-On compatible toy to create a suction cup dildo - or wear it in your favorite harness! The Lock On Attachment's ridged design ensures that your toy always stays in place, no matter how hard you play. Featuring a strong suction cup base, this attachment will stick to most smooth, flat surfaces for hands-free fun. The pull tab makes it easy to remove!
- LOCK ON - Compatible with All Lock On Dildos - Expand Your Play Options!
- STRONG SUCTION - Suction Cup Base Makes Your Toy Hands-Free
- STRAP ON - Harness Compatible, for Greater Support as You Move
- PEACE OF MIND - Made of Non-Porous PVC. Contains No Fragrances, Phthalates, Paraffins, or Latex
- Blush Body-Safe Phthalate Free PVC (polyvinyl chloride)
- Body Safe:
- Phthalate-free - Non-porous
- Care & Cleaning:
- You can wash it with warm water and toy cleaner or mild soap before and after use. We recommend water-based lubricants.
- Warranty Information:
- 3" Suction Cup, 2.75" Pin
SheVibe appreciates your willingness to write a review and help other customers make informed decisions.
Here are a few pointers to make the most of your review:
- Was the item as described?
- Was it noisy, quiet, somewhere in between?
- Was it effective for its intended use?
- Is it a product you would buy again or recommend to friends?
Please Note:SheVibe reserves the right to delete misleading or unhelpful content, content that cannot be verified, or content regarding products which were not purchased at SheVibe.
Write a Review
I found this cup to be very disappointing; it rarely sticks to a surface and I tried all kinds of surfaces. Tile, a wall, the bathtub, the side of a wooden dresser, it came unstuck after a minute or two and many times never stuck at all. I would try to secure it and it moved or fell off. It did hold onto my toy pretty well but that is useless if it cannot hold onto a surface. The only thing the suction cup could secure to was a mirror which I'm not going to use as a play thing anyway. My toothbrush holder has better suction than this thing; I wish I had bought (and paid extra for) a better cup but they were out of stock :(