Liberator Black Label Wedge With Wrist Cuffs, Blindfold & Tethers
A sexed-up slice to play with your sensations.
Wicked and wonderful, the Black Label version of the popular Wedge gives you the opportunity to tie down your partner and explore the restraining arts. The subtle slope and firmness of the Wedge is ideal for providing support and lift for missionary and sensational oral. It also makes new positions easier and more satisfying by deepening the angle of penetration to heighten sensation and reach the G-spot. Plus, use it as a fulcrum point under knees to add oomph to your pelvic thrusts. Add wrist cuffs to keep your lover exactly where you want them.
- Includes wrist cuffs, blindfold & tethers.
- 27 degree angled pedestal perfect for deeper penetration and G-spot stimulation.
- Better access and lift allows for prolonged oral sex without sore necks.
- High-density foam supports you from sinking into soft beds and angles you for maximum sensation.
- Soft microfiber cover feels lush against bare skin and is nylon bonded to withstand tears.
- Removable, machine-washable cover with a moisture-resistant liner.
- Customize with choice of adjustable velcro wrist cuffs and blindfold (sold separately).
- For a harder bondage thrill, upgrade to our black buffalo leather wrist cuffs.
- Measurement in inches: 14L x 24W x 7H
The Liberator Black Label Wedge gives a lot of benefits from a little lift with a sexual positioning pillow and a bondage theme. The 27-degree angle is ideal for providing support for oral, not to mention a variety of traditional sexual positions. Its subtle slope and firmness make new experiences easier and more satisfying while also offering a place to playfully restrain your partner using cuffs, tie-ups and blindfolds.
- 24" x 14" x 7"
- Fabric Details:
- Microfiber - original microfiber cover - 100% nylon
- Machine-washable microfiber
- Fully supportive polyurethane
- Discreet packaging - shipped in plain, unmarked brown box.
SheVibe appreciates your willingness to write a review and help other customers make informed decisions.
Here are a few pointers to make the most of your review:
- Was the item as described?
- Was it noisy, quiet, somewhere in between?
- Was it effective for its intended use?
- Is it a product you would buy again or recommend to friends?
Please Note:SheVibe reserves the right to delete misleading or unhelpful content, content that cannot be verified, or content regarding products which were not purchased at SheVibe.
Write a Review
Texture and material construction: The Liberator Black Label Wedge consists of a firm foam shape with a close-fitting microfiber cover that zips over it. On each side there's a tether to attach the included cuffs to so you can tie down your lover. The microfiber cover has a moisture-resistant liner and is machine washable. The foam is dense and resilient, springing back quickly even after being squished. Review Details: My partner and I got the Black Label Liberator Wedge for my birthday last year, hoping it would help with sexual positioning. We were a little skeptical about the cost, but after reading rave reviews we waited for a big sale and snapped one up. Best. Decision. Ever. The Wedge makes positioning so much easier and more pleasurable. Whether it's propping hips up during missionary, doggy style, or oral, it always makes it better. We use it all the time- probably 7 out of 10 times we have sex. The fact that you can cuff your lover to it adds another level of versatility. You can cuff it to their hands and have their head on the Wedge with their hands held down, or when they're bent over the Wedge their hands will be held down by their hips. The small size of the Wedge also makes it great for travel. Whenever my partner and I go on vacation, we bring it with us. The Wedge comes with a little booklet of pictures showing you different ways to use your Wedge. It's well worth the investment- it's well-made, will last a long time, and will instantly improve your positioning. Get this if: I wholeheartedly recommend this to EVERYONE. It has so many possible uses and really it makes it easier to focus on your pleasure and your partner instead of finding a less strenuous position!