Fun Factory Bootie Small Silicone Anal Plug - Black
Fun Factory BOOTIE SMALL - BEGINNERS WELCOME!
Explore in Comfort - There's a reason that this bestselling plug is a customer favorite! With its slim shape and flexible silicone form, the BOOTIE is the little black dress of butt plugs - the perfect first toy for butt play beginners and an excellent addition to solo and partner play at any experience level.
- Never tried a butt plug? Start here.
- Slim and flexible – don't worry, be comfy!
- Curved for prostate pleasure and fun for any body.
- Made of non-porous silicone – easy to clean!
- Unisex: perfect for any body.
- Slim base fits snugly between your cheeks.
- Length: 3", Diameter: 1.1"
- Designed and handcrafted in Germany
Let the BOOTIE's curve press gently into your prostate or add some oomph to sex with your partner. (Pro tip: wear it during sex to angle your partner's penis or dildo into your G-Spot.)
Its thin, curved base fits easily between your butt cheeks, which means that you can change positions, engage in marathon sex sessions, or even walk to the supermarket confident in the knowledge that the BOOTIE is staying right where it's supposed to.
Whether you're a beginner looking for a way in to anal play, hoping for a way to warm up before butt sex, or just enjoy the feel of a velvety smooth butt plug, BOOTIE is the butt bestie you seek.
- Body Safe:
- Phthalate-free - Non-porous
- Care & Cleaning:
- Carefully clean the toy before first use and after each use with warm water and a mild soap. Toy cleaner is also acceptable. We recommend water-based lubricants.
- Warranty Information:
- 3" long, 1.1" wide
- Approximate Length - Insertable:
- 3 inches
- Approximate Width - Widest Point:
- 1 inch
- Size Reference:
SheVibe appreciates your willingness to write a review and help other customers make informed decisions.
Here are a few pointers to make the most of your review:
- Was the item as described?
- Was it noisy, quiet, somewhere in between?
- Was it effective for its intended use?
- Is it a product you would buy again or recommend to friends?
Please Note: SheVibe reserves the right to delete misleading or unhelpful content, content that cannot be verified, or content regarding products which were not purchased at SheVibe.
Write a Review
Quite a bit bendier than I expected.
As is expected from Fun Factory, the material was excellent. Your standard high grade silicone. The texture wasn't as smooth as I'd hoped, being a bit nubbly. The bendiness of the toy was both a pro and a con. On the con side, it made it a bit more difficult to insert than you'd expect. On the pro side, it made it more comfortable to use. Overall, not a bad toy. Plus, it's a pretty color.
Made of nubby soft silicone, this plug seems to have a gravitational pull for lint and cat hair, which is a common problem with silicone toys of a more nubby texture, so make sure you wash it before (and of course, after) use. And I wouldn’t dry it with a towel. Just wash it, apply lube, and start playing. I also store it in a plastic sandwich bag to avoid excess lint. | It’s much smaller than I imagined, which is a good thing if you’re looking for a beginner toy. It’s not intimidating at all and you won’t look at it and go ‘no way in hell can I put that up my ass’. This is also a pretty soft, flexible toy, not a harder silicone. This can make it harder to work with sometimes. It slips around a little and you kind of have to have a firm grasp to get it in. So if you’re looking for something very solid, this plug isn’t for you. If you want something ridged, go with steel instead.