Exo Hands Free Wearable Stimulator For Trans Femmes - Pink
Explore new sensations with Exo Hands Free Wearable Stimulator For Trans Femmes, the hands-free wearable for anyone with a penis. Wear it around your waist and insert yourself into the skin soft, stretchy sleeve to experience stimulation and pleasure in any position, all in sync with your body’s organic lovemaking rhythms. Express your self.
Inspired by dysphoria in the trans female community and refined by anatomical science, Exo adapts to your unique physiology, connecting you to your evolving sensual experiences.
Engineered materials, zero electronics, and infinite adjustment all provide an embracing support for your body, building a better connection to self and others on your journey of awakening and pleasure discovery.
- Skin soft sleeve expands or contracts to comfortably fit your unique size
- Multiple sleeve ring positions adapt to your unique length
- Snap buckles have non-slip tightening and quick release
- No batteries and no electronics
- Disassembles for cleaning
User Size Guidelines:
- Erect Diameter: 0.8in - 2.0in
- Height: 6ft 4in max
- Waist: 45in max (double wrapped)
- Platinum Silicone(Sleeve)
- ABS(Tummy Plate)
- ABS/PC(Rings and Buckles)
- EVA foam(Tummy Pads)
- Polyester, 7/8" Grosgrain (Straps)
- "An amazing toy for trans feminine people with penises." - DAILY DOT
- “It really is unlike anything else on the market.” - ETO
- "Finally, a high-end erotic gadget especially for trans women with penises." - DIVA MAGAZINE
- “Progressive acceptance of sexual freedom reaches the sex tech industry via the Exo.” - FUTURE OF SEX
14 Day Trial Period:
Exo comes with a free 14 day trial period! Try Exo out, and if after 14 days (from date of delivery) you're not satisfied, you can return it for a full refund. Please email CustomerSupport@SheVibe.com for more information. Please note that original shipping charges and return shipping charges will not be recoverable.
- Platinum Silicone (Sleeve), ABS (Tummy Plate), ABS/PC (Rings and Buckles), EVA foam (Tummy Pads), Polyester, 7/8" Grosgrain (Straps)
- Body Safe:
- Phthalate-free - Porous
- Care & Cleaning:
- Disassembles for cleaning
- Erect Diameter: 0.8in - 2", Height: 6ft 4" max, Waist: 45" max (double wrapped)
SheVibe appreciates your willingness to write a review and help other customers make informed decisions.
Here are a few pointers to make the most of your review:
- Was the item as described?
- Was it noisy, quiet, somewhere in between?
- Was it effective for its intended use?
- Is it a product you would buy again or recommend to friends?
Please Note: SheVibe reserves the right to delete misleading or unhelpful content, content that cannot be verified, or content regarding products which were not purchased at SheVibe.
Write a Review
I would not recommend this product to anyone anywhere. The black part that holds the clips that hold the sleeve stabs into your skin depending on the position you're in. It's extremely difficult for even my boyfriend to pop the clips out that holds the sleeve and he is strong enough to throw around 160 pounds like I'm a 5 lb bag of knock off cereal. The sleeve itself felt dry and hurt to "enter" with even an extremely generous helping of lube. Like.. too much to the point it was dripping everywhere amount of lube. The way the ribbon is attached makes it extremely difficult to loosen. If I was alone I literally would have had to cut this thing off because my nails are long and the way the ribbon is attached causes you to have to back it out with your fingers. The absolute worst part, though, is the angle the sleeve is held at - at least for me. First, it requires you to be extremely hard to properly slide around (obviously not very easy for a trans femme that started hormones young). I don't know if my waist tapers too much, but this definitely was not hands free. The second I leaned forward or "got into it", the black part would stop pressing on my stomach/ribs and start to flop around so I had to stabilize it with one of my hands. At that point I may as well use one of our hands to do the exact same thing this thing is doing. The final point about the device, it sits in such a way that certain angles can make you bend backwards. I came out of using this toy extremely sore and unhappy.