Doc Johnson Anti-Bacterial Toy Cleaner 4 fl oz
Doc Johnson Anti Bacterial Toy Cleaner is a perfectly blended formulation of body-safe ingredients designed to clean and sanitize pleasure products. Simple spray application.
THE IDEAL CLEANER FOR ALL YOUR PERSONAL TOYS.
- Same Great Product in New and Improved Packaging
- Antibacterial Toy Cleaner for All Pleasure Products
- Formulated with Body-Safe Ingredients
- Convenient Spray Application
- Vegan Friendly
- Proudly Made in America
Directions: For use hold bottle approximately 6" from item. Spray item, but do not drench. Let air dry, or wipe with a clean, soft cloth.
- Deionized Water, Sodium C 14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Propylene Glycol, Triclosan, Citric Acid, Methychloroisothiazolinone and Methyllisothiazolinone, Tetrasodium EDTA.
SheVibe appreciates your willingness to write a review and help other customers make informed decisions.
Here are a few pointers to make the most of your review:
- Was the item as described?
- Was it noisy, quiet, somewhere in between?
- Was it effective for its intended use?
- Is it a product you would buy again or recommend to friends?
Please Note: SheVibe reserves the right to delete misleading or unhelpful content, content that cannot be verified, or content regarding products which were not purchased at SheVibe.
Write a Review
Does a Good Job.
This is a pretty good toy cleanser, and it does the job, when used as directed. Unfortunately, I have always had sensitive skin that will react to anything, for any reason, and I *eventually* started reacting to this - it took a few weeks of use after every single toy use. On the good side, rinsing your toys thoroughly with warm water helps a lot, and giving the standard 1-3 minute boil to sterilize pure silicone toys (not recommended for latex-hybrid toys) isn't necessary to get any potentially remaining residue off your toys - just follow the directions and give an extra rinse for sensitive skin.