Ditto by We-Vibe Vibrating Silicone Rechargeable Anal Plug - Midnight Blue
Ditto by We-Vibe™ - Plug in a new sensation.
Discover the excitement of anal play with Ditto by We-Vibe™, a vibrating plug. Use it during foreplay or sex, the choice is yours and so is the pleasure.
Ditto adds new stimulation to your intimate play during masturbation, foreplay and intercourse. Simply plug and play.
Total length 3.46", insertable length 3", 1.27" wide
HOW IT WORKS
Ditto by We-Vibe™ is a vibrating plug for couples new to anal exploration. Ditto stimulates with gentle pressure and rumbly vibrations, and it can be controlled by the remote or the free We-Connect™ app.
Apply Lube to the plug. Slowly insert the plug allowing the anal muscles time to relax and stretch without pain. Enjoy a variety of positions and discover what is comfortable for you and your partner.
Connect with your partner regardless of distance with the free We-Connect™ app. Easy to use, it also allows you to control each other's We-Vibe® product in real-time. With our preset modes and the ability to create your own custom vibrations, your play will be limitless!
- Powerful Rumbly Vibrations - Now you can enjoy the pleasures of anal play with the added feature of rumbly vibrations. Ditto has 10+ vibration modes which can be controlled with the remote or free We-Connect™ app.
- Remote control - The remote can change vibration modes as well as the intensity in the moment.
- USB rechargeable - Convenient and eco-friendly, Ditto is rechargeable and lasts for up to 2 hours of play on a single charge. No need for costly and wasteful disposable batteries.
- Comfortable design - Slim and made of smooth silicone, Ditto's flexible neck and small size make it comfortable to wear and fun to explore with.
- We-Connect™ - With the free We-Connect™ app you can play and share control of Ditto from anywhere, create custom vibes and play together with other We-Vibe® products.
- Waterproof - We-Vibe doesn't want to restrict your play so they made Ditto 100% waterproof, making it easy to enjoy anywhere and simple to clean.
- Low power alert - Know when your vibrator needs a charge so that it’s ready when you are.
- Materials - Body-safe silicone free from phthalates and BPA and made without latex
- Vibrator Battery - USB rechargeable lithium ion battery
- Charge time - 90 minutes. Run time - Up to 2 hours
- Warranty - Two years
A word on USB charging: Many pleasure items manufactured today (including this one) are charged utilizing USB technology. In short, if you don't have an AC adapter, you'll need to plug this pleasure toy into a USB port on your computer (Mac or PC) to charge it. To make life a bit easier SheVibe.com is offering a USB to AC Power Charging Adapter as an alternative charging method. With this adapter you'll be able to plug this pleasure toy into any standard home outlet. Select the option above to add a USB to AC Charging Adapter to your order.
- Body Safe:
- Phthalate-free - Non-porous
- Care & Cleaning:
- Gently clean with warm water and soap or a toy cleaner. We recommend water-based lubricants.
- Warranty Information:
- Power Source:
- USB Rechargeable
- Volume - Buzz:
- 1 out of 4
- Strength - Intensity:
- 4 out of 4
- Total length 3.46", insertable length 3", 1.27" wide
- Approximate Length - Insertable:
- 3 inches
- Approximate Width - Widest Point:
- 1.25 inches
- Size Reference:
SheVibe appreciates your willingness to write a review and help other customers make informed decisions.
Here are a few pointers to make the most of your review:
- Was the item as described?
- Was it noisy, quiet, somewhere in between?
- Was it effective for its intended use?
- Is it a product you would buy again or recommend to friends?
Please Note: SheVibe reserves the right to delete misleading or unhelpful content, content that cannot be verified, or content regarding products which were not purchased at SheVibe.
Write a Review
Comfortable, Luxuriously Soft
I purchased the We-Vibe Ditto recently to spice up my bedroom life — while outside of the bedroom. He and I work opposite shifts, so the ability to play together with an anal toy long-distance was too good of an opportunity to pass up on. While the app itself can be a tad slow and has issues with disconnecting, the toy is great for solo play and with a partner. It even comes with built-in vibrations if you do not desire to use your phones. The navy color is deep and rich, the toy’s texture is soft, and it is not very large which makes it comfortable to be worn for long-term wear. The only downside of the toy is that, as I mentioned previously, compared to my other long distance toys, the app’s connectivity is not very stable. Give it a go! I hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
The Ditto is my first vibrating toy, so I don't have a good frame of reference for comparison, but the vibration seemed fine. They were fairly strong and stayed pretty quiet unless it was on the higher settings. I could see this being usable in public. The size is on the small side for me, but there doesn't seem to be anything bigger in the same class of toys. Everything is as advertised, though, just make sure you know what you're getting. The Ditto has major connectivity issues, though. It can pair with the included remote or to a smartphone app using Bluetooth at a range of 10 feet. This works fine when the Ditto is in the open air, but when it's in use, it doesn't work as well. When inserted, it is pretty much enveloped in flesh, which blocks the Bluetooth signal and causes it to disconnect, even at a very short range. Others have reported similar issues, so I think this is typical behavior. The connection may work okay if your butt is pretty small and the base is still pretty exposed when in use, but probably not otherwise.