Sliquid Shine Naturally Unscented Organic Toy Cleaner 8.5 oz
Sliquid Shine Organic Intimate Toy Cleaner is infused with body & nature safe cleansing agents like tea tree oil and castor oil, which have natural anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties. This non-foaming toy cleaner does not contain glycerine, parabens, alcohol, triclosan or other harsh chemicals. To use, simply spray Shine directly on to area to be cleaned. Rinse with water (where applicable), then wipe dry with a clean cloth, and store.
NSF Certified - Certified to NSF / ANSI 305 standards.
Aloe Vera Based - Certified organic IASC aloe vera base.
Organic Ingredients - Select organic ingredients used.
Vegan Friendly - 100% Vegan friendly.
Cruelty Free - No animal testing, period.
Made in USA - From top to bottom, made in the USA.
Recyclable Packaging - 100% recyclable packaging. Stay green!
- Hypoallergenic and Non-Toxic
- Contains 95% Organic Ingredients
- Aloe Vera Based & Water Soluble
- No Added Fragrance
- Will Not Leave Any Residue
- Helps to remove odor causing bacteria
- 100% Vegan Friendly
- Proudly Made In USA
- Safe For Most Toys & Materials
- Simple Spray On, Wipe Off Application
Ingredients: Organic Aloe Barbadensis Decolorized Leaf Juice*, Organic Tea Tree Oil, Organic Castor Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil. *reconstituted
- Body Safe:
- Paraben Free, Glycerin Free
SheVibe appreciates your willingness to write a review and help other customers make informed decisions.
Here are a few pointers to make the most of your review:
- Was the item as described?
- Was it noisy, quiet, somewhere in between?
- Was it effective for its intended use?
- Is it a product you would buy again or recommend to friends?
Please Note: SheVibe reserves the right to delete misleading or unhelpful content, content that cannot be verified, or content regarding products which were not purchased at SheVibe.
Write a Review
Great Toy Cleaner
Cleans toys well and without leaving any residue. I don't much like the scent of tea tree oil but the smell of this cleansers isn't so bad though I wouldn't call it pleasant either. It's not overpowering though or harsh with chemicals so it will do.