Odile Butt Plug Dilator - Black
Odile - The Butt Plug Dilator making Anal Sex Easy! For beginners & intermediates. Easy to use. The Odile is for anal dilation as opposed to anal play. Control your anal dilation precisely, gradually & safely!
The Odile Butt Plug Dilator is a genderless device especially made for anal dilation (also called anal prep). What makes Odile unique is its controllable shaft girth, which allows you to gradually, precisely and safely control your anal dilation, millimeter by millimeter. By controlling your anal dilation, you control your pleasure and prep efficiently for anal sex. Odile is colorful, curvy, soft and firm for the most comfort during use. Odile is made in the USA with only high quality materials.
Adjustable in 1 millimeter increments:
- Smallest Diameter: 1" / 25 mm
- Thickest Diameter: 1.5" / 39 mm
- Base Diameter: 1.81" / 46 mm
- Total Length: 6.93" / 176 mm
- Insertable Length: 3.54" / 90 mm
Why is anal dilation so important?
Good anal sex comes with good anal dilation! Anal dilation (also called anal prep), refers to the gradual widening of the anus with a device, like a sex toy. Anal dilation should be done especially at the sphincter, where muscles are very tight. Without effective anal dilation, you can cause hemorrhoids and anal fissures.
When using a regular butt plug kit, which includes a small plug (1" in diameter), a medium plug (1.25") and a large plug (1.5"), you are making a 25% girth increase between each step, which can create tears in your anus! Using three plugs or more for one job also makes it messy and confusing. The other problem with those butt plugs is the neck which prevents dilation at the anal sphincter, where it is most needed. The neck also prevents penetration movements inside the anus which are a big plus for dilation and for having fun!
Odile is designed with a straight shaft that allows an even and consistent dilation all along the anal canal, and penetration movements while inserted which is the best way to prep for anal sex - and makes it a lot of fun to use!
How does it work?
- Clean your Odile thoroughly with soap and warm water
- Ensure the girth is set to the minimum size
- Lubricate the shaft of Odile well, then wipe excess lube from your hands so you'll have a better grip
- Insert Odile into your butt
- Turn the black key to control the girth of the shaft, millimeter by millimeter (from 1 inch to 1.5 inch in diameter)
- Enjoy a full dilation at your own pace
- Get ready for the best anal sex ever!
Who is it for?
We all have the same butt! Odile is a genderless device. It will satisfy all, with any sexual preference, solo or with a partner. The girth range goes from 1 inch to 1.5 inches in diameter, which means it will fit perfectly for anal sex beginners as well as the more initiated anal sex lovers. With Odile you will get the best anal prep ever!
Please consult the included user manual:
Never over-insert the Odile. The Odile is for very specific and deliberate use. Do not use during sexual activity. Do not use while intoxicated. The Odile's thick base is meant to offer a degree of protection preventing you from over-inserting the dilator, however, inserting the Odile past the shaft can make the toy unsafe. Be sure that you are using the Odile properly for a safe and comfortable experience.
If you regularly insert larger toys, the Odile may not be a good choice for you. The Odile is designed for beginners with minimal anal experience who are less likely to over-insert the base.
The manufacturers of Odile caution that the Odile should only be used for anal use. It is not designed for use in any other orifice.
The base of the Odile is not designed to support any weight. You should not sit or lay with the Odile inserted. This may over-insert the Odile, and it may break the turning key off entirely. The Odile should only be used in positions where no body weight or excess pressure is applied to the base of the Odile.
- Plastic (POM), Silicone, Stainless Steel, Body-Friendly Glue
- Body Safe:
- Phthalate-free - Non-porous
- Care & Cleaning:
- Wash with soap and warm water. We recommend water based lubricants.
- Total length: 6.92", Length of the shaft: 3.54", Diameter at the base: 1.81", Minimum diameter of shaft: 0.98", Maximum diameter of shaft: 1.53"
- Approximate Length - Insertable:
- 3.5 inches
- Approximate Width - Widest Point:
- 1.5 inches
- Size Reference:
SheVibe appreciates your willingness to write a review and help other customers make informed decisions.
Here are a few pointers to make the most of your review:
- Was the item as described?
- Was it noisy, quiet, somewhere in between?
- Was it effective for its intended use?
- Is it a product you would buy again or recommend to friends?
Please Note:SheVibe reserves the right to delete misleading or unhelpful content, content that cannot be verified, or content regarding products which were not purchased at SheVibe.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!Write a Review