Liberator BonBon Toy Mount - Velvish Aubergine
Is life a bowl of cherries or box of chocolates? It's taster's choice when you let BonBon's unique "squeeze me" design transform a plain vanilla dildo or vibrator into the ultimate sweet spot confection. Bonbon has a unique design that accommodates both vibrators and dildos with or without a base. Be self indulgent and self loving; spend an evening alone with BonBon and a movie where no one can interrupt.
This perfectly proportioned shape comes dipped in your choice of 4 yummy velvish colors. Washable cover and liner are easy to remove and replace whenever temptation arises. Recommended with toys that have a base diameter between 1.25" and 3".
- Intimate positioning pillow by Liberator.
- Great for more and better sex positions.
- Allows for better access during lovemaking, and for solo masturbation.
- Perfect for those looking to spice up their love life.
- Sex toy mount for solo masturbation or couples play.
- High-density foam for firm, supportive cushioning, lush microfiber cover and moisture-proof inner nylon liner.
- Please note that unlike other Liberator items, the BonBon will arrive with it's cover already on.
- Made in USA.
- Removable, machine-washable cover, available in variety of colors.
- Sex toys sold separately.
The Liberator BonBon is a sexual positioning pillow you can use alone as a sex toy mount, or with your partner during lovemaking. The foam Shape is the perfect size to straddle for rear-entry and also stands high enough to bend over.
- Material: Velvish
- Fabric Details: Velvish - plush faux velvet cover (in dÃ©cor colors) - 100% polyester
- Cover: Machine-washable Velvish
- Liner: Polyester
- Foam: Fully supportive polyurethane:
- Dimensions: 15" x 8.5" x 12"
- Packaging: Discreet packaging - shipped in plain, unmarked brown box
- 15" x 8.5" x 12"
- Fabric Details:
- Velvish - Plush Faux-Velvet - 100% Polyester
- Machine-washable microfiber
- Fully supportive polyurethane
- Discreet packaging - shipped in plain, unmarked brown box.
SheVibe appreciates your willingness to write a review and help other customers make informed decisions.
Here are a few pointers to make the most of your review:
- Was the item as described?
- Was it noisy, quiet, somewhere in between?
- Was it effective for its intended use?
- Is it a product you would buy again or recommend to friends?
Please Note:SheVibe reserves the right to delete misleading or unhelpful content, content that cannot be verified, or content regarding products which were not purchased at SheVibe.
Write a Review
Texture and material construction: It is a firm, lightweight pillow with a plush microfiber cover over a water-resistant inner cover. It seems very well-made. Review Details: I love the double covers on this pillow. It really makes me feel like the foam is protected. The inner cover goes down into the toy-holding slit, so the cushion is completely covered. I washed both in the machine, even though the instructions don't say whether that's okay for the inner cover. I put it in a delicates bag and hung it to dry, and it turned out fine. I am 5'4" and find the size to be great for me. Additionally, I have bad hips, so I really appreciate the slope of the top of the Bonbon, since it allows me to slide my knees around the curve and ease down slowly without jarring my hips. I imagine being able to lower oneself gracefully is a benefit to anyone, though! It is enjoyable kneeling upright, or on hands and knees. I tried it out with dildos without a base: the Tantus Alumina Motion and Don Wands Bent Graduate (straight end up) both failed to stay anchored, maybe because they are so slippery. The Nobessence Seduction (large end up) stayed with less wobbling, but still wasn't exactly secure. It works much better with dildos that have a base. I tried the Vixskin Maverick, the Pipedream Ceramix #6, and the Tantus Echo, and they all fit well and stay anchored. With the Maverick, it is easy to nestle the WeVibe Tango vibrator right in front, where it is well-positioned for my clit, as long as I don't thrust too hard.
Texture and material construction: The foam the pillow is made out of is very dense, but also pretty light, so while it is supportive of your weight, it can still tip over a bit or lift up from the floor/bed depending on how you're using it (angle of approach, etc.). The velvish cover is lovely, nice and soft. I also love the color choices available on SheVibe. The covers fit very snugly on the foam core, but it's still pretty easy to remove and replace them. Review Details: Overall, I love the BonBon, it's been a great addition to my toy collection. Riding a toy rather than thrusting it by hand can make a huge difference in the amount of pleasure I experience. Definitely recommended, especially if you enjoy the "cowgirl" girl-on-top position. I have no problem storing this on a shelf in my closet; however, I recommend storing the outer cover separately, because otherwise it can pick up dust/pet hair/etc. I've only used this with the Fun Factory Amor dildo, which works great. It's pretty easy to get the base of the toy into the pillow, and once it's there it really doesn't budge. Like I said, the entire pillow will move before the toy moves. One complaint: after running the cover through its first wash cycle, I found that some thread from around the top slit had come loose and the seam started to unravel. I ended up having to mend it myself, so one star off for that. Also, I would love to be able to purchase an extra cover or two separately.