Buck Angel's T-Lube By Sliquid Water Based Personal Lubricant 4.2 fl oz
T-Lube is an Aloe Vera and Carrageenan based personal lubricant and moisturizer, and is the first Sliquid product designed for trans men's daily use. This quality water-based product doubles as a personal lubricant for all intimate activity.
Created for those trans men who are experiencing regular or periodic dryness due to testosterone replacement therapy, or any other reason, T-Lube will provide long lasting, natural comfort throughout the day and night.
A proprietary blend of natural moisturizers, including Carrageenan, Aloe Vera, and Vitamin E, creates a natural feeling that emulates your body’s own natural moisture. T-Lube, like all Sliquid products, does not contain any parabens, DEA, or sulfates, and is always 100% vegan friendly.
- Buck's T-Lube is a water-based personal lubricant, which was created specifically for trans men, as a response to Buck’s own experiences.
- T-Lube is formulated to aid those suffering from regular or periodic dryness by providing a long-lasting, natural glide that is designed to enhance your body’s own natural lubrication.
- T-Lube is a proprietary blend of natural moisturizers and extracts, including Organic Aloe Vera, Carageenan, and Vitamin E.
- T-Lube, like all Sliquid products, does not contain any glycerine, parabens, DEA, or sulfates, and is always 100% vegan friendly.
Buck Angel's T-Lube Ingredients: Purified Water, Plant Cellulose (from Cotton), Carrageenan, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera), Natural Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Cyamopsis (Guar Conditioners), Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid
- Purified Water - Nature’s purest ingredient, purified H2O makes up 92% of this moisturizer.
- Plant Cellulose - Derived from cotton, our plant cellulose serves as a natural, vegan friendly & gluten free thickening agent that gives Sliquid it’s glide.
- Carrageenan, Aloe Vera, Vitamin E - Sliquid's proprietary blend of natural moisturizers are the key to this daily use formula. Each of these ingredients are naturally slick and great for dry or irritated skin.
- Cyamopsis - Otherwise known as Guar conditioners, Cyamopsis is a natural product derived from the Guar bean that conditions the Plant Cellulose and helps thicken the formula.
- Potassium Sorbate - Known as "the wine stabilizer" potassium sorbate is a natural, non-toxic, non-irritating, and non-sensitizing preservative used to extend shelf life and prevent contamination.
- Citric Acid - A natural anti-fungal, citric acid works together with Potassium Sorbate to ensure product purity and extend shelf life.
- Body Safe:
- Paraben Free, Glycerin Free
SheVibe appreciates your willingness to write a review and help other customers make informed decisions.
Here are a few pointers to make the most of your review:
- Was the item as described?
- Was it noisy, quiet, somewhere in between?
- Was it effective for its intended use?
- Is it a product you would buy again or recommend to friends?
Please Note:SheVibe reserves the right to delete misleading or unhelpful content, content that cannot be verified, or content regarding products which were not purchased at SheVibe.
Write a Review
Bought this because my boyfriend and I are both trans guys and Sliquid (H2O + Sassy) is our regular lube, thought it wouldn't hurt to have something that helps with the periodic dryness that several years on testosterone causes. It works about as well as the other Sliquid products we've used: it doesn't dry out quickly or feel gross or sticky. But it did cause my boyfriend to develop some unusual discharge that stopped once we stopped using it, and the doctor's recommendation was to just stick with a high-quality water-based lube. Not sure what ingredient in this was responsible, and it didn't hurt him or anything, but just something to be aware of. PROS: not smelly, not sticky, lasts awhile, relatively inexpensive CONS: not particularly effective for daily dryness compared to other lubes, might disrupt vaginal pH